At OvuFriend, we strongly believe that the power of data can revolutionize fertility issues and support many women to learn more about their fertility, get pregnant faster, or detect potential hormonal health issues early.
OvuFriend learns each woman individually, working on even highly irregular cycles, determining ovulation and fertile days in a flexible yet highly effective way. When trying to get pregnant for a prolonged period of time, the woman is informed about the potential reasons for failure, so she can take the necessary steps to eliminate potential ailments and/or diseases faster.
In OvuFriend we implement research and development projects co-financed by the European Union from the European Regional Development Fund under the Operational Programme Intelligent Development 2014-2020:
Project in progress: "Development of novel solutions in the area of detection of common intimate and hormonal health conditions in women of reproductive age based on artificial intelligence and machine learning - OvuFriend 2.0"
More information about each project below:
Project Objectiveensuring high efficiency in supporting women in their efforts to become pregnant by developing novel technological solutions in the areas of advanced algorithmics and machine learning.
Achieved effects/benefits for OvuFriend users
- Effective support for women to get pregnant by learning women's fertility, detecting fertile days and ovulation for cycles even very difficult to interpret, and reducing barriers to using the system.
- Detecting fertility problems at a very early stage and supporting the woman after detecting fertility problems.
European Funds contribution: 3 583 114, 94 PLN
Date of implementation: 01.02.2018-30.07.2020
Title "Development of innovative solutions in the area of detection of common intimate and hormonal health conditions in women of reproductive age based on artificial intelligence and machine learning - OvuFriend 2.0"
To develop a system based on AI algorithms for assessing the risk of women suffering from the following disorders or ailments: hormone-related menstrual disorders (thyroid disease, PCOS, hyperprolactinemia), anatomical and hormone-related intermenstrual spotting (myomas, polyps, luteal phase incompetence), premenstrual syndrome.
Planned effects/benefits for OvuFriend users
- Detection of hormonal and anatomical problems at a very early stage (thyroid disorders, PCOS, hyperprolactinemia, myomas, polyps, luteal phase incompetence, premenstrual syndrome)
- Early detection of the potential impact of these conditions on pregnancy problems
- Support women not planning a pregnancy to monitor their hormonal health up to and including menopause.
Project value: 5 502 390,00 PLN
Contribution of European Funds: 4 015 620,00 PLN
Implementation date: 1.06.2021-30.01.2023