SEARCH IN THE BULLETIN BOARD
Word/expression:
Category

Find

Forum > Waiting to test > Pain at 6dpo?
Find out what OvuFriend is and how it can help you get pregnant.
AUTHOR
Wendy
Friend

Sent: 19th November, 9:21 pm
Quote | (0) | Report
Supposedly I am 6 dpo according to my temping chart, and for two whole days now I am having cramp-like pain on my right side(very low). It especially hurts when BDing...

is this normal for anyone after ovulation?

2b1e02f7a15c2d9f9db0dfdd3af731a1.png

Wendy
Friend

Sent: 21st November, 5:10 pm
Quote | (0) | Report
Pain is gone, replaced by... HOLY GOBS OF CREAMY CM!! i could probably fill a measuring cup! haha, not really, but you know what I mean, i hope ;)

Kris
First words

Sent: 22nd November, 7:07 pm
Quote | (0) | Report
I had alot of Creamy CM too this cycle. Im currently 13DPO and I have taken 4 cheapy wondfo tests and they were all blazin white BFN. but the last couple of days I had been having these weird boob pains and feeling bloated and soooo gassy. I have a digital test and a pink dye FRER. I want to test since it could come up early but I dont want to waste my most expensive tests if its going to be false. The only thing is, Im not supposed to come on my cycle until at the latest like Thanksgiving. I guess Im not going to test anymore unless she is late after Thanksgiving OR I get some really promising symptoms.

TTC#1

Wendy
Friend

Sent: 22nd November, 9:10 pm
Quote | (0) | Report
Hey Kris,

I know what you mean, I have a FRER but it is my last one. I am due for AF the day before Thanksgiving, and although I have not taken any tests yet-- I don't wanna waste it by taking one too early. DH won't let me buy any cheapies this month :( I am still kind of crampy-- it comes and goes, but definitely gets brought on when we BD. I am still having creamy CM and I could not believe it this morning, I slept til 11:30!!!! Definitely not normal, especially since I have a 3 and 2 year old! I have been having some appetite changes, and surprisingly I suddenly prefer orange juice over coffee(and I love coffee so much, I would IV it). We shall see in about a week, I guess..... btw I am only 9 dpo today.

CREATE A FREE ACCOUNT

Your data is safe with us. We will never give your email address to anyone, nor will we send you messages without your consent. We don't like spam either!

Your Email:  Create Password:
OK Cancel

Thank you for completing the registration form!

You will now be automatically logged into OvuFriend, but your account has not yet been activated.

You must activate your account before your next login. To do so, go to your email account and click on the activation link we sent you.

If you do not receive an email from us, check your spam directory.

OK