SEARCH IN THE BULLETIN BOARD
Word/expression:
Category

Find

Forum > Trying after miscarriage > How soon after a miscarriage can you try to get pregnant?
Find out what OvuFriend is and how it can help you get pregnant.
AUTHOR
joejonsme
New

Sent: 28th May, 3:16 pm
Quote | (0) | Report
Hello,

After 19 years of marriage my husband and I found out we were pregnant last week. Unfortunatley, we started miscarring like 5 days after we found out. The thing is that he and I never really were trying BUT we were also not doing anything to prevent getting pregnant. We just assumed after all this time that children were not meant to be for us. Anyways now that we were able to get pregant, we realize that we would like to try to become parents. My question is how soon after a miscarriage can we try? I have PCOS and my husband did have low motility when he had his sperm tested like 8 years ago.I am 37 -soon to be 38 and he is 43. We dont want to waste any time, since both he and I are getting older. We also have decided that the furthest we will go with fertility treatment is IUI. And I think what helped us get pregnant on our own was that we were on vacation and having sex several times a day. Something we never do at home. Even though I do have PCOS, I do have monthly cycles after losing weight for the last 5 years.

Please help

I didn't find the right solution from the internet.

References:
https://www.reproductivepartners.com/fertility-forums/viewtopic.php?t=424
Video advertising company

Thank you

CREATE A FREE ACCOUNT

Your data is safe with us. We will never give your email address to anyone, nor will we send you messages without your consent. We don't like spam either!

Your Email:  Create Password:
OK Cancel

Thank you for completing the registration form!

You will now be automatically logged into OvuFriend, but your account has not yet been activated.

You must activate your account before your next login. To do so, go to your email account and click on the activation link we sent you.

If you do not receive an email from us, check your spam directory.

OK